Sunday 24 May 2015

The List (or clothes that I'll be sick of by May 2016)



This isn't the most exciting post - but it's one for the rule checkers out there.

Basically it's the list of allowed items. For ease I'll reverse the post - so the most recently added item will be at the top of the list.

Item 33
Beige dress (copy of item 1)



Item 32
Loose Trousers




Item 31
Flannel Shirt




Item 30
Cashmere jumper



Item 29
Winter Coat



Item 28
Cosy Shawl

 

Item 27
Velvet Dress





Item 26
Grey Full Length Dress


Item 25
Oversized Men's Shirt



Item 24
Green Boots



Item 23
Grey Jeans

Obviously while these are my jeans this is not my arse



 




Item 22
Mustard Cardigan



Item #21
Grey vest top

Item #20
Toast frock
Riva Dress




Item #19
Summer Frock



Item #18
Navy Dress

Item #17
Black Heels



Item #16
White trainers

Item #15
Black Ankle boots 







Item #14
Blue mini skirt

Item #13
Black Cotton Jumper 






Item #12
Stripey Vest Top






Item #11
Olive Linen Skirt


Item #10
Denim shirt (first worn day 6)

My birthday present to myself. The softest denim shirt ever. yum. 

Item #9
Grey t-shirt (first worn day 6)


Bought a grey T identical to the navy one. Seemed sensible

 
Item #8
Hoodie dress (first worn day 5)


This one is a risk. Everyone said don't go for anything to loud or patterned , and this is both. But it's also in it's third year of regular wear and I do really love it. So I'm taking a chance. - don't let me down hoodie dress....



Item #7
Jeans (first worn day 3)
 Jeans. Obviously I needed jeans. These ones are comfy and slightly anti-fashion. So I don't feel like I have to push a look each time I put them on

Item #6
Navy tshirt (first worn day 3)

Weirdly it's t-shirts that have given me the most concern for this challenge - how to find something that washes well and is as good for digging the garden as the office? Only 1 t-shirt in my wardrobe currently does this. This one.



Item #5
Green silk dress (first worn day 1)

As my nephew said - needs an iron. That's because I took this photo just as I took this out of my overnight bag. Pretty confident this is a good pick, it's been worn to christenings, concerts and conferences so should get some good wear.

Item #4
Wool Jumper (first worn day 2)




100% wool. Never sweaty - never cold. Slightly worried this won't go with much except the denim. But I love it & winter is coming (one for the geeks there....)

Item #3

Raincoat (first worn day 1)



 There is nothing sexy about this raincoat - except that it is really bloody waterproof. And it doesn't rustle like a lot of waterproofs - which is important as i like to hear (not scare away) the birds on my morning walks. Odds on this'll be the most worn item this year (hurrah for English weather)


Item #2

Denim Dress (first worn day 1)



It's loose. It has side pockets. I've had it for a while and never felt uncomfortable wearing it. 

Item #1

Flat Brown Sandals (first worn day 1)

Bought these just for the challenge as I normally have a fair few pairs of colourful sandals and flip flops for summer but it turns out nothing neutral. Hopefully these are smart enough for work but will also work for the beach.

These broke 2 months in & were replaced by these

No comments:

Post a Comment